My Education, Certifications, and Memberships
Master of Social Work, 1979 Washington University, St. Louis, MO
Washington State Licenses:
Marriage and Family Therapist
Clinical Social Worker
- National Association of Social Workers
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- Academy of Certified Social Workers
- Washington State Coalition for Mental Health Professionals and Consumers
- Washington State Society for Clinical Social Workers
- Whidbey Carenet Provider
I am often asked, "What kind of therapy do you offer?" and "What is your style?"
My approach in therapy is flexible and tailored to address your specific needs. My style is interactive. I both listen and talk to help you achieve clarity, fresh perspectives, and effective strategies to help address the challenges we all face in the course of life.
I invite you to come in so that we can meet. You will see if my style fits your personality. Interactive therapy is a dynamic process that truly elicits change.
Let's talk or meet to see if our styles are complementary. Please call me at (425) 454-0534 or email me.
Clink on "Notice of Privacy Practices" above to download the acknowledgement of receipt of Notice of Privacy Practices form.